- Full Paper submission is requested for the reviewing process and this paper will be published as e-proceeding with e-ISBN.
- The full paper submission can be through the NALI symposium submission link. The full paper submission dateline is
7th October 2020 31st October7th November 2020
- Please click here for the full paper NALI Symposium 2020 submission template
- Register and Submit Your Paper HERE.
- The symposium will be implemented remotely by using a recorded video platform. Please upload and share your recorded presentation material link (suggested using Youtube) with a public view setting. All recorded videos will be published at the NALI2020 Facebook and all presenters are given with individual Facebook post links (at NALI2020 FB). The presenters are fully responsible to respond and answer to any inquiries that arise at the responsible Facebook post.
- Presentation Material
Speakers are required to prepare and submit of maximum 10 minutes recorded presentation. This can be done using any video screencasting such as ScreenCast-O-Matic or PowerPoint Show.
- Submit the recorded video before
7th10th November 2020 at the NALI Symposium submission link