- Dr. Zaleha Abdullah (UTMLead)
- Dr. Mohd Nihra Haruzuan Mohd Said (FP)
- Dr. Shaharuddin Md Salleh (FP)
*** WORK IN PROGRESS – PLEASE DO NOT CITE OR CIRCULATE WITHOUT PERMISSION
What is VoEP?
Video of exemplary professionals (VoEP) is a collection of videos showcasing knowledge and skills by experts in various fields from around the world. VoEP invites viewers to explore how experts in a particular field contribute to cultural education and creativity. Sharing session by the experts can potentially impact not only on student’s learning but also to their families and communities. VoEP offers lifelong learning with expert’s instruction and guidance within or outside the classroom where applicable. UTM VoEP can be accessed via http://ctl.utm.my/nali.
VoEP is a dedicated video-sharing platform, devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks or professional videos. VoEP distribute exemplary professional practices that focus on engineering and technology topics.
Processes and procedures of Implementation
Learning begins with the selection of video from the list provided. Lecturers need to wisely choose the appropriate video for the learning topic. The focus is then given to the selection of appropriate teaching methods to achieve the learning outcomes.
Outcome / Preliminary outcome
Learning outcomes are determined as early as video selection.
- Nurture high performance minds based on the selected video
- Emulate best practices of selected video in engineering and technology discipline
- Inculcate critical thinking in selected video based learning by experts in engineering and technology
- Promote students and UTM staff to create their best talks or exemplary videos