- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jamalludin bin Harun
- Prof. Dr. Mohamed Noor Hasan
- Dr. Megat Aman Zahiri Megat Zakaria
- Dr. Mohd Murtadha Mohamad
- Dr. Zaleha Abdullah
There are many types of activities module available in eLearning@UTM system; several types of assignments; activities for communication and collaboration; quizzes, assessments and surveys; tools to aid in managing students; and formats for delivering interactive content.
- A tutor or lecturer able to deliver their knowledge much quicker without additional labor costs.
- Anyone from any corners of the world able to participate at any time and this made localization possible.
- The most important outcome of this collaborative e-Learning is the creation of a sense of a learning community – Students gain a sense of purpose for participation when they see specific ways they can earn from and with others.